12.23.2008

The Visual Telling of Stories

I'm haven't entirely figured out this site yet, and it's creator doesn't really seem to mind. In fact, it seems to be encouraged. It is, however, jammed full of some interesting and thought-provoking imagery. The creator, Dr. Chris Mullen, says: "This site records a range of material dedicated to the study of the Visual Narrative. The original site, intended for part-time students and other interested parties was closed down by the University of Brighton when I taught there and I was subsequently denied access to the original images most of which, however, were in my own collection. I am in the process of re-building the Visual Telling of Stories on my own Server in an expanded and improved format which I hope you continue to enjoy."

No comments: