8.07.2008

Jet Favre

True story: last night I had a dream that Brett Favre and I were lifelong friends, and in the middle of the recent media circus, we were hunkered down in some lounge waiting to hear where he would end up. In my dream, Chris Mortensen was his agent (which made some weird sort of sense), and eventually he gave us word that Favre had been traded to the Jets. Scarcely awake this morning, I clicked on Sportscenter only to see that truly they are now the New York Bretts. I know it's not groundbreaking or anything, but witness the havoc media saturation will wreak on even your poor sleep patterns. It was weird. What does all this have to do with the price of tea in China? Nothing. I remain a blue-blooded Giants fan, and would rather not explore why I dream about QBs from Mississippi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flash:


Awesome dream, dude. Possible a radio set to a sports station timed itself on while you were asleep? That does happen and causes weird dreams.

Next time, take some B-12 tablets, and you may dream a whole game IN COLOR!

By the way great job on the graphics. Outstanding by favre.